Creative Fire Coaching Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by Creative Fire Coaching to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Creative Fire Coaching for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers shamanic coaching, personal coaching, life coaching, creative coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy and should not be construed as such. Plants used in coaching are not considered “treatments” in the medical sense and can not be used for the purpose of healing specific health concerns.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Creative Fire Coaching agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Responsibility & Commitment
- Creative Fire Coaching will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with Creative Fire Coaching. Creative Fire Coaching accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Creative Fire Coaching has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial, health or well being related or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- It is expected that the client will make a serious endeavor to educate themselves and familiarize themselves with the benefits and risks of working with Amazonian plant medicines. Creative Fire coaching accepts no responsibility for any unexpected ill effects, side effects, or ill heath (physical or psychological) related to the use of Amazonian plant medicines in these sessions. It is not recommended that clients with serious health or mental conditions work with these plants and clients should consult with a doctor to ensure safety in working with these plants and if there are any unexpected reactions or conditions. The patient is required to divulge complete information on health conditions and substance use prior to beginning sessions.
- The client must be aware that the Amazonian plants are used in this context both educationally and experimentally. It is impossible to know in advance how any individual might react to a given plant medicine or how long until they can expect to see “effects.” Creative Fire coaching takes no responsibility for any adverse or unexpected results from working with these plants. It is the client’s responsibility to do research and inform themselves about any potential risks or adverse effects.
- Creative Fire Coaching reserves the rights to cancel sessions or programmes if it is believed that it is in the best interest of both coach and client. In such cases, the client will be refunded for lost payments.
- Personal information or business information supplied to Creative Fire Coaching by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- Creative Fire Coaching and the client will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement at commencement of coaching.Creative Fire Coaching will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Creative Fire Coaching requires that the client provide an emergency contact name and telephone number, to be used only in the event of an emergency, such as sudden illness or accident.
Clarity & Style
- Creative Fire Coaching will discuss with the client their preferred style of coaching. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their coach, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with Creative Fire Coaching on any area of the coaching process. Creative Fire Coaching welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by email to email@example.com.
- Creative Fire Coaching is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coshing process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The coaching schedule will be arranged between Creative Fire Coaching and the client and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. Creative Fire Coaching will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- The number of coaching session will be agreed at the start of coaching between Creative Fire Coaching and the client, and confirmed by Creative Fire Coaching by email or written correspondence. Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session by session basis. Due to the nature of coaching, the initial term usually recommended is four sessions. Full payment is due before or at the first session. Additional sessions can be booked thereafter.
- The length of each session is usually 1 hour but can be agreed between Creative Fire Coaching and the client at the commencement of the session.
- Coaching will take place between the client and their coach face-to-face (venue by mutual agreement), via Skype (client calls coach), or by telephone (client calls coach). Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for telephoning Creative Fire Coaching at agreed times.
- Creative Fire Coaching may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by Creative Fire Coaching relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. Creative Fire Coaching will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
- The client may contact Creative Fire Coaching by phone or email between sessions to share a success or seek clarification on a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by Creative Fire Coaching as a necessary part of the coaching process. Creative Fire Coaching will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances Creative Fire Coaching may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances Creative Fire Coaching will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment the client.
- Where a client pays for a session, or sessions, in advance they must have the coaching session(s) that they have paid for within 6 months of the payment, or their fee is forfeited.
- The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. Any monies owed at the time of cancellation will become due immediately. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be at the discretion of Creative Fire Coaching.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons,Creative Fire Coaching can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Creative Fire Coaching where practicable, and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided.
- There may be occasions when Creative Fire Coaching may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event Creative Fire Coaching will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and Creative Fire Coaching does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client choses to make.