Take a fascinating exploration of the arts and culture of the Upper Amazon on this magical, action packed expedition with a visionary artist as your guide!
In this Five Day Visionary Art and Medicine Expedition:
- Spend three days in the tranquil rainforest around the boiling river at Santuario Huishtin!
- Expand Your consciousness with two transformative ayahuasca medicine ceremonies.
- Fire your imagination with painting classes with a renowned visionary artist!
- Embark on a fascinating botanical hike with Maestro Enrrique Santiago, to see medicinal plants and trees in the rainforest and around the famous boiling river.
- Experience the magical Ucayali river, the heartland of the Shipibo Conibo people, to visit the Shipibo community of San Francisco, famed for their highly distinctive ceramics and embroidery.
- Discover Usko-Ayar Amazonian School of Painting that was founded by the late Pablo Amaringo, a famous visionary artist and shaman.
- Connect with local Amazonian artists and visit the art studios of some of Pablo’s most well known students and take away a unique souvenir!
**Food and accommodation is included in the time spent at Santuario but is not covered in Pucallpa. Departs Mondays and Wednesdays at 9am from Pucallpa. Discounts offered for groups. Airport pick-up optional.
ENCHANTED EARTH JOURNEYS ARE A COLLABORATION WITH SANTUARIO HUISHTIN AND ARKANA PERU CENTER FOR CREATIVITY
Programme Price: $895 USD + $115 USD registration.
|Reserve Your Retreat!|