TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Enchanted Earth Travel Intensives, Peru.
Trip leader: Angela O’Hara.
Enchanted Earth Travel Intensives are highly unique educational and experiential tours where you have the opportunity to deeply immerse yourself in traditional cultures, learn about and participate in ancient practices, explore one of the most biodiverse places in the planet, and give back while doing it! They take place on the magical site of shamanic centre Santuario Huistin and in the bustling jungle town of Pucallpa and surrounding Ucayali river region. The entire Upper Amazonian region of Peru features stunning rainforest, fascinating nature and culture, and once in a life time opportunities for transformative and enriching travel experiences.
- Four nights (including food and lodging) at the magical traditional healing centre, Santuario Huistin.
- All ceremonies, plant medicines and workshops.
- Daily group circles and transformational teachings & practices.
- All ecological treks and river journeys on the Pachitea and Ucayali rivers.
- 3 Nights Lodging and food (TBA) in Pucallpa and Ucalayi Region.
- All workshops and presentations in Pucallpa and San Francisco.
- A magical gift at the end of journey..
- We are not responsible for your round trip flight from your home to Lima and Pucallpa or any extraneous or additional travel by taxi or any vehicle outside of our itinerary
- All tips for the drivers, guides, workers, and waiters are not-included.
- Meals not included in the itinerary (during your free periods), alcoholic beverages, non-included drinks, souvenir shopping, medical bills or medicines, and laundry services are not included.
- Also not included are: items of a personal nature such as, gifts, toll calls, excess baggage, medical costs, the costs of hospitalization and evacuation from remote areas, travel insurance and additional expenses arising from the delay or extension of a trip due to weather, political disputes, sickness, failure of transportation, or other causes beyond our control.
- Gratuity for any additional massage services is not included.
- Other non-included items would be: any other activities, healing sessions, and tours not included in our package.
A non-refundable registration fee of %20 of your trip with your trip registration form is needed to hold your spot. Payment for your retreat is due: March 1st, 2017.. All payments are accepted by Paypal, Western Union, or bank transfer to Angela O’Hara.
Cancellation and Refunds
Your 20% USD registration fee is non-refundable but is transferable. Cancellation of the payment of trip received in writing from 30 days will result in in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Last minute cancellations (between 14 days and the trip departure) will result in a total loss of trip payment . We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your registration fee and trip payment is refunded). In the event of cancellation, deposits can be applied to another Arkana Peru retreat. All cancellations must be made to Angela O’Hara in writing and any refund requests must be made in writing to Angela O’Hara within 14 days of the return date.
Arkana Peru and Santuario Huishtin reserve the right to cancel any trip prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including an insufficient number of participants or logistical problems (e.g. acts of God, war, strikes, etc.), which may impede trip operations. The refund of all payments as described in the paragraph below shall release Arkana Peru and Santuario Huistin from any further liability. A trip cancellation due to insufficient numbers would normally occur at least a month prior to departure, unless acts of God, war, strikes or other events impede our departure causing large numbers of participants opt to cancel participation on the journey in the last days before departure
Traveling in Peru and the Amazonian region brings great rewards. Fascinating cultures, breath-taking nature, and deeply enriching opportunities for learning and personal growth are all the advantages of traveling in these beautiful and mysterious lands. However, travel in these regions can also be challenging, gritty, and unpredictable. Enchanted Earth Travel Intensives are designed for the adventurous traveler in mind. It is important to have patience and an open mind. It is also important that you are physically fit as there are sometimes there are challenging walks and not always is there a doctor immediately available. It is recommended that you speak to your doctor and get a health check.
Working with Plant Medicines
Integrated with many of these trips is the wonderful opportunity to work with Amazonian plant medicines. Santuario Huishtin as well as other sites around Pucallpa and the Ucayali region offer unique chances to learn the authentic shamanic pathway of working with plants for healing and self-knowledge. The effects of working with these plants can yield tremendous health benefits and insights and yet can also be problematic if you possess underlying health issues or don not comply to the shamanic dieta. All Amazonian medicines must be regarded as experimental. It is essential that you do your research to determine the safety of working with these medicines and consult with your doctor. Please read the page on Medical Concerns and Conditions and make yourself aware of any possible adverse reactions you might have working with Amazonian plant medicines. Santuario Huishtin and Arkana Peru (Angela O’Hara) take no responsibility for your experience with plant medicines including any possible unwanted symptoms or side effects short or long term working with these medicines.
Thank you for joining us on this journey and for your cooperation & understanding!
Enjoy the ADVENTURE!!